GK & Current Affairs Quiz: January 08, 2018
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Saksham Yadav, who passed away recently, was associated with which sports?
2. According to Union defence ministry, the Defence Innovation Centre (DIC) will be set up in which city to assist small industries in manufacturing components for the defence sector?
3. Who has become the first African-American to win Golden Globe for best actor in a drama television series at the 75th Golden Globe Awards 2018?
4. Peter Sutherland, who passed away recently, was the former director general of which organisation?
5. Which chief minister of India has been bestowed with the 1st Mufti Mohammed Sayeed Probity in Politics and Public Life Award?
6. Baldev Raj, the director of the National Institute of Advanced Studies (NIAS) passed away. Where is the headquarters of NIAS?
7. The Indian Navy has inked a MoU with which port trust for utilizing the Port’s berthing facility at Mattancherry wharf for Naval ships?
8. Which country has won the 30th edition of the Hopman Cup tournament 2018?
9. Elina Svitolina has won the 2018 women’s singles Brisbane International tournament. She hails from which country?
10. The Indravati Dam is located in which state?