GK & Current Affairs Quiz: January 04, 2018
1. Which city to host the 2018 Karnataka International Travel Expo (KITE)?
2. Which of the following countries has formally joined as the new non-permanent members of UNSC?
3. Endangered ‘bird language’ has entered the UNESCO list of Intangible Cultural Heritage. It is belong to which country?
4. The Rajasthan Government has tied up with which bank to promote and nurture startups in the state?
5. NABARD has signed pact with which bank to promote Joint Liability Groups (JLGs) in Bengal?
6. The 2018 Mylapore festival has started in which state?
7. Who has taken charge as the new chief of the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB)?
8. Who has been appointed as the Chairman of the Real Estate Appellate Tribunal (REAT) for Tamil Nadu and the Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands?
9. The Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA) has signed MoU with which Payments Bank to provide training on payment banking?
10. The Khadakwasla Dam is located in which state?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|