GK & Current Affairs Quiz: November 03, 2017
1. Which word has been named official word of the year 2017 by Collins dictionary?
2. India’s first-ever conservation reserve for black buck will come up in which city?
3. Which state to host the second edition of Nobel Prize Series – India?
4. Which country is hosting the International Conference on “Ramayan Circuit and Mithila-Awadh Relations”?
5. What is the India’s rank in the 2017 World Economic Forum’s (WEF) Global Gender Gap index?
6. The 2017 World Food India (WFI) has started in which city?
7. The Assam government has recently signed MoU with which country for skilling state’s youth?
8. The bi-annual multilateral exercise ‘Blue Flag-17’ has started in which country?
9. Who led the Indian delegation at the 7th Asia Ministerial Energy Roundtable (AMER7)?
10. The Bondla Wildlife Sanctuary (BWS) is located in which state?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »