GK & Current Affairs Quiz: July 2-3, 2017
1. Which country is hosting the 41st annual UNESCO World Heritage Committee conference?
2. Sabita Chowdhury, the noted singer has passed away. She hailed from which state?
3. Which football team has won the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup?
4. Which Indian personality has been bestowed with the 2017 Trafficking in Persons (TIP) Report Heroes Award?
5. The 2017 National Doctors Day (NDD) is celebrated on which date in India?
6. India’s biggest Global Skill Park will be set up in which city?
7. Who has become the first female Chief Executive of Hong Kong?
8. India’s tallest Air Traffic Control (ATC) tower will be operational at which airport?
9. What is the India’s economic growth rate in terms of Gross Value Added (GVA) in 2017-18, as per RBI’s Financial Stability Report (FSR) June 2017?
10. The World Sports Journalist Day (WSJD) is observed on which date?