GK & Current Affairs Quiz: January 10, 2018
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. What is the India’s GDP forecast in 2018, as per World Bank’s latest report “2018 Global Economic Prospects (GEP)”?
2. Aanchal Thakur has become the first Indian to win an international medal in skiing. She hails from which state?
3. Which railway station entered Limca Book of Records 2018 for having all-women staff?
4. Which of the following has become the India’s first city to have a common mobility card for rides on public buses and the metro?
5. Which research arm of Indian Railways has launched “New Online Vendor Registration System”?
6. Which Bollywood personality has become the official brand ambassador of Sikkim?
7. The world’s largest Ice festival has started in which country?
8. Which country has recently banned teaching of English language in primary schools to fight against western cultural invasion?
9. The 2018 World Hindi Day (WHD) is observed on which date?
10. Where is the headquarters of the Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA)?