GK & Current Affairs Quiz: December 21, 2017
1. Javed Shaikh has named in the panel of umpires for the 2018 Hockey World Cup. He hails from which country?
2. Which city is hosting the 17th Indian Science Communication Congress (ISCC-2017)?
3. India’s first-ever National Rail and Transport University (NRTU) will set up in which state?
4. Which Indian city has been ranked 7th in most expensive office locations list, according to latest JLL India Report 2017?
5. Which Indian personality has won the Global icon award at the Zee Cine Awards 2018?
6. Which country’s parliament has recently approved a law banning all exploration and production of oil and natural gas by 2040?
7. The Union Government has recently given environmental clearance for Kaleshwaram Lift Irrigation Scheme (KLIS). The KLIS is associated with which state?
8. India and which country has recently signed pact for socio-economic development of Rakhine State?
9. The National Rice Research Institute (NRRI) is located in which state?
10. Who has been crowned Miss India USA 2017?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 750/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »