GK & Current Affairs Quiz: November 27, 2017
1. Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters has been crowned the Miss Universe 2017. She hails from which country?
2. Sathiyan Gnanasekaran has clinched men’s singles gold at the the 2017 ITTF Challenge Spanish Open. He hails from which state?
3. Which union minister has launched an intensive program to train Elected Women Representatives (EWRs) of Panchayati Raj Institutions?
4. Which bank has recently launched ripple-powered instant payment service for retail and corporate customers?
5. Gopi Thonakal has become the first Indian man to win Asian Marathon Championship. He hails from which state?
6. Which of the following will be India’s first solar mission to take off in 2019?
7. The Adichunchanagiri Wildlife Sanctuary (AWLS) is located in which state/UT?
8. The scientists of which country have developed the world’s first artificial intelligence politician “SAM”?
9. Who has won the women’s singles title at the Hong Kong Super Series badminton tournament 2017?
10. Who is the director general of Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »