GK & Current Affairs Quiz: July 13, 2017
1. Which is the largest Milk producing country of the world currently?
2. Which country has been selected by IUCN for the construction of the world’s first saola breeding centre?
3. India’s first Technology and Innovation Support Center (TISC) will be set up in which state?
4. Which state hosted the National conference on crowd management?
5. Who has become the first woman cricketer to score 6000 runs in women’s ODI cricket?
6. Ray Phiri, the Jazz legend has passed away. He hailed from which country?
7. The National Gandhi Museum (NGM) is located in which city?
8. Which country to host 8th Edition of Theatre Olympics ‘The Biggest Theatre Celebration of the World’?
9. The Indian Railways has launched which virtual server to optimise server usage and faster connectivity?
10. The Murlen National Park is located in which state?