GK & Current Affairs Quiz: May 19, 2017
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. The 2017 bilateral maritime exercise “SIMBEX-17” has started between India and which country?
2. Which union minister has given the additional charge of Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEFCC)?
3. Which city to host the 2017 annual convention of the African Development Bank (AfDB) Group?
4. Which country has topped the 2017 Renewable Energy Country Attractiveness Index (RECAI) released by Ernst and Young (EY)?
5. Sundaram Ravi is associated with which sports?
6. Which company is the most valuable brand in India, according to recently released 2017 Brand Finance India 100 report?
7. India’s first Aquatic Rainbow Technology Park (ARTP) will be set up in which city?
8. What is the theme of 2017 International Day against Homophobia, Transphobia & Biphobia (IDAHOT)?
9. Chris Cornel, the renowned singer passed away. He hailed from which country?
10. The International Museum Day (IMD) is observed on which date?