GK & Current Affairs Quiz: March 22, 2018
1. Which country hosted the first G20 meeting of Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors of 2018?
2. Which city has topped the Mercer Quality of Living Survey 2018?
3. Who authored the book on Paramveer Chakra Awardees ‘Paramveer Parwane’?
4. What is the theme of the 2018 World Down syndrome Day?
5. The Union Cabinet has approved the inclusion of the communities ‘Parivara and Talawara’ as synonym of “Nayaka’ in the list of STs. Both the communities are belong to which state?
6. The Union Cabinet has recently approved North-East Industrial Development Scheme (NEIDS) 2017 with financial outlay of how much amount upto March 2020?
7. The Union Cabinet has recently approved the launch of Ayushman Bharat -National Health Protection Mission (AB-NHPM). The meeting was chaired by whom?
8. The Union Government has constituted which task force to draft new Direct Tax Law?
9. What is the theme of the 106th foundation day of Bihar?
10. What is the theme of the 2018 World Water Day (WWD)?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »