GK & Current Affairs Quiz: January 24, 2018
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Who has created a national record in the 63kg women’s category at the 33rd Women Senior National Weightlifting Championships?
2. The cultural extravaganza “2018 Bharat Parv” will organise from which Indian monument?
3. Hugh Masekela, the legendary jazz musician and anti-apartheid activist has passed away. He hailed from which country?
4. The 2018 National Girl Child Day (NGCD) is celebrated on which date in India?
5. Who has been appointed as the new Director General (DG) of Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI)?
6. Which Bollywood personality has been honoured with the 24th Crystal Award at the World Economic Forum (WEF-2018)?
7. Which country has acquired the top spot for global investment, as per latest PwC 21st CEO Survey 2018?
8. Which state government has signed sister-state agreement with Canton of Zurich?
9. Rachel Morrison has become the first female cinematographer to be nominated for Oscar 2018. She hails from which country?
10. The Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA) is located in which city?