GK & Current Affairs Quiz: August 17, 2017
1. The CCEA has approved the proposal of DIPAM for strategic disinvestment. What does “DIPAM” stands for?
2. Who has won the 2017 Kalpana Chawla Award for courage and daring enterprise?
3. Which Indian shuttler has won the men’s singles 2017 Bulgaria Open International Series tournament?
4. The Desert National Park (DNP) is located in which state?
5. Which country has been declared the world’s most liveable city by The Economist’s Global Liveability Report-2017?
6. Which country to host the steering committee of the proposed TAPI Gas pipeline?
7. India’s first museum on the Partition of the Indian Sub-continent will open in which state?
8. NABARD has conferred the ‘best performance award’ for 2016-17 to which regional rural bank?
9. Which state government has launched “Indira Canteen” for urban poor?
10. Who has authored the book “The Adivasi Will Not Dance”?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »