GK & Current Affairs Quiz: January 12, 2018
1. The 2018 National Youth Day (NYD) is celebrated on which date in India?
2. Which committee has been constituted by the Election Commission (EC) to suggest changes to Representation of the People Act in view of social media expansion?
3. Which country has granted citizenship to Julian Assange, the founder of WikiLeaks?
4. Who has been ranked first in the latest Gallup international annual survey “Opinion of Global Leaders”?
5. Who has been appointed as the Chef De Mission for the 23rd Winter Olympic Games (WOG-2018) by the Indian Olympic Association (IOA) ?
6. Who has become the first woman lawyer to be directly promoted as a judge of the Supreme Court (SC)?
7. What is the theme of the 22nd National Youth Festival (NYF-2018)?
8. Which telecom company of India to launch its own cryptocurrency?
9. ISRO has successfully launched Cartosat 2 Series satellite into space from which launch vehicle?
10. Where is the headquarters of the Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Manav Sangrahalaya (IGRMS)?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|