GK & Current Affairs Quiz: October 6, 2017
1. Bangladesh has signed how much amount of loan deal with India for its infrastructure and social sector development?
2. India’s first-ever Industrial Training Institute for the Divyangans will come up in which state?
3. Purushottam Lal Kaushik, who passed away recently, was associated with which field?
4. Which insurance company has launched ‘Neo’ a servicing bot for Twitter?
5. Who has been appointed as the new Prime Minister of Mongolia?
6. Who has been sworn-in as the new Governor of Tamil Nadu?
7. The Daroji Sloth Bear Sanctuary is located in which state?
8. What is the theme of 2017 World Space Week (WSW)?
9. The European Investment Bank (EIB) has signed how much of loan pact with India for Bangalore Metro Rail Project Phase II?
10. Which city is hosting the first ever ASEAN-India Music Festival?