GK & Current Affairs Quiz: October 5, 2017
1. Who of the following has won the Nobel Prize for Literature 2017?
2. Which of the following has become the first Open Defecation Free (ODF) tribe district of Rajasthan?
3. Who is leading the Indian delegation at the 8th Conference of Association of SAARC Speakers and Parliamentarians?
4. The 2017 World Animal Day (WAD) is observed on which date?
5. Who has been sworn-in as the new Governor of Meghalaya?
6. The Chakrashila Wildlife Sanctuary (CWS) is located in which state?
7. Which high-level committee has been constituted by the Union government for proper management of water resources in the NE region?
8. What is the theme of 2017 World Teachers’ Day (WTD)?
9. From where the Union Ministry of Tourism has started ‘Paryatan Parv’ to promote tourism across India?
10. Pooja Kadian is associated with which sports?