GK & Current Affairs Quiz: June 28, 2017
1. Which Indian sportsperson will be conferred with the East Bengal football club’s highest honour “Bharat Gaurav”?
2. What is the India’s rank in the 2017 Social Progress Index (SPI)?
3. The first-ever International MSME Day 2017 has celebrated on which day?
4. The Uttar Pradesh government has signed how much amount of ADB loan for improving roads in the state?
5. Which committee has been constituted by BCCI to study contentious issues in implementing Lodha panel reforms?
6. Who is the new President of International Economic Association (IEA)?
7. O N Dhar, the veteran figure and former bureaucrat has passed away in which city?
8. Which city has been designated as the UNESCO World Book Capital 2019?
9. Which committee has been formed by the Maharashta Government for Padma Awards 2018?
10. The Dudhwa National Park is located in which state?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|