GK & Current Affairs Quiz: June 27, 2017
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Who has been appointed as the new Prime Minister of Romania?
2. Who has become the first Indian to complete the 4,900-km Race Across America (RAAM) in solo category?
3. The World Bank has approved how much loan amount to aid the Skill India mission?
4. Who has been appointed as the new President of the India International Centre (IIC)?
5. Who is the author of the book “The Emergency-Indian Democracy’s Darkest Hour”?
6. Who has won gold in the 60kg category at the 2017 Ulaanbaatar Cup boxing tournament?
7. Which city will host the 2017 Whatashort Independent International Film Festival (WIIFF)?
8. Who has won the 2017 Gerry Weber Open tennis tournament ?
9. The headquarters of the World Taekwondo Federation (WTF) is located in which country?
10. Which Indian sportsperson will be conferred with the best Sportsperson of the Year Award by the Sports Journalists Federation of India (SJFI)?