GK & Current Affairs Quiz: March 12, 2018
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which online payment service provider has become the official umpire partner of the Indian Premier League (IPL) for 5 years?
2. Which Bollywood personality has been honoured with the ‘Godavari Gaurav’ award?
3. Ranjan Roy, who passed away recently, was associated with which field?
4. Which country has won the 2018 Best Exhibitor Award (BEA) at ITB – Berlin?
5. India has extended how much amount of line of credit to support 27 solar power projects in 15 countries at the Founding Conference of the International Solar Alliance (ISA-2018)?
6. Which union minister has been given additional charge of the Union Ministry of Civil Aviation?
7. The first-ever crime-free zone along the international border between India and which county has launched?
8. The first HADR exercise ‘Samvedna’ of the Indian Air Force (IAF) in association with South Asian Region nations has started off the coast of which Indian state?
9. Ch Kamalamma, the veteran Communist leader has passed away. She was native of which state?
10. The Barh Super Thermal Power Station (BSTPS) is located in which state?