GK & Current Affairs Quiz: March 13, 2018
1. The Union Government has launched TB-free India Campaign from which city to eradicate TB from India by 2025?
2. The first-ever Indo-French Knowledge Summit was held in which city?
3. The Union Government has constituted the tribunal to solve Mahanadi Water dispute between Odisha & Chhattisgarh. Who will be the Chairman of the tribunal ?
4. The Festival of Democracy will be celebrated in which city of Rajasthan?
5. India’s first national coastal policing academy has set up in which district of Gujarat?
6. India has offered how much amount of Line of Credit (LoC) to Mauritius for defence procurement?
7. The National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) has celebrated its 33rd Inception Day on which date?
8. Which platform has been launched by the Government of India (GoI) as an association of all-India metro rail companies?
9. Which bank has launched instant overdraft ‘InstaOD’ facility for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)?
10. The Gangrel Dam is built across which river in Chhattisgarh?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|