GK & Current Affairs Quiz: December 24-25, 2017
1. Which country has launched the world’s largest amphibious aircraft “AG600”?
2. Who has been sworn-in as the new Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh?
3. India’s first-ever broad gauge air-conditioned AC EMU suburban train has started in which city?
4. The Betla National Park (BNP) is located in which state?
5. Which city has become the first Indian city to get its own logo?
6. Which city to host the annual meeting of World Economic Forum (WEF) 2018?
7. Which of the following is the India’s first home-grown high purity gold reference standard, which is launched at the India Government Mint (IGM)?
8. Who has been appointed as the new General Manager (GM) of Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI)?
9. The 2017 Good Governance Day (GGD) is celebrated on which date in India?
10. Naman Tanwar, who won gold at the Galym Zharylgapov Boxing Tournament, is related to which weight category?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »