GK & Current Affairs Quiz: September 22, 2017
1. Who has been appointed as the new CMD of National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC)?
2. Which city is hosting the 6th edition of International Textile and Apparel Fair “VASTRA-2017”?
3. Lillian Ross, the noted journalist has passed away. She hails from which country?
4. Which Indian film has been chosen as India’s official entry in the Best Foreign Language Film category at Oscars 2018?
5. India’s first electric bus service has launched in which state?
6. Which of the following is the India’s first indigenously built Scorpene submarine delivered to the Indian Navy?
7. Which of the following has become the world’s first airline to launch double beds in business class?
8. Jake LaMotta, who passed away recently, was the legendary personality of which sports?
9. Who has been appointed as the new CMD of Cotton Corporation of India (CCI)?
10. The Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary (WWS) is located in which state?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »