GK & Current Affairs Quiz: August 21, 2017
1. Which Indian-origin boy has been crowned as the UK’s ‘Child Genius’ in a popular television quiz competition?
2. Which state government has launched an exclusive 24×7 helpline ‘181’ for women?
3. Which city is hosting the 8th World Renewable Energy Technology Congress?
4. MK Damodaran, who passed away recently, was the former Advocate General of which state?
5. Which state government will launch a new scheme for Compassionate Family Pension (CFP) in lieu of compassionate appointment?
6. Which state chief minister has been chosen for the National Agriculture Leadership Award-2017?
7. Jerry Lewis, the famous comedian passed away. He hailed from which country?
8. Who is the author of the book “I am HIV positive, so what”?
9. The Mrugavani National Park (MNP) is located in which state?
10. The 2017 World Mosquito Day (WMD) is observed on which day?