GK & Current Affairs Quiz: February 16, 2018
1. Who has been appointed as the new Vice Chancellor of the Tezpur University?
2. Which city is hosting the India’s biggest international conference on pharmaceutical industry “India Pharma & India Medical Device 2018”?
3. The world’s tallest hotel ‘Gevora’ has opened in which city?
4. Who has been appointed the new governor of Bank of Japan (BOJ) ?
5. Which country to host 2018 Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) Summit?
6. Which union minister has inaugurated the World Sustainable Development Summit – 2018?
7. Who has been sworn-in as new President of South Africa?
8. Who has been named the EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2017?
9. Khwaja Haleem, the former Uttar Pradesh minister has passed away. He associated with which political party?
10. The Bheemgarh dam is built on which river in Madhya Pradesh?