GK & Current Affairs Quiz: March 14, 2018
1. Who is the newly elected President of Nepal?
2. India’s tallest Flag has been unfurled in which city of Karnataka?
3. President Ram Nath Kovind has inaugurated the World Hindi Secretariat in which country?
4. Stephen Hawking, the legendary theoretical physicist has passed away. He belonged to which country?
5. Narendra Jha, the noted film and television actor passed away. He was native to which state?
6. Which committee will be constituted by the Haryana government to find solution to polluted water flowing in Yamuna river?
7. The executive committee under POSHAN Abhiyaan hold its first meeting to decide on road map for mission. The committee is headed by whom?
8. The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has been awarded the International Kochon Prize 2017. The headquarters of ICMR is located in which city?
9. The first regional conference on ‘Mass Rapid Transport System (MRTS) for Urban Areas – Opportunities and Challenges was held in which city?
10. The Jhanor-Gandhar Thermal Power Station is located in which state?