GK & Current Affairs Quiz: March 02-03, 2018
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. The Union Cabinet has approved the establishment of NFRA to oversee auditors. What does ‘NFRA’ stands for?
2. Vinesh Phogat has bagged silver in which freestyle category at the 2018 Asian Wrestling Championship in Kyrgyzstan?
3. Khagendra Jamataia, who passed away recently, was associated with which political party?
4. Justice S. Ratnavel Pandian, the former Supreme Court judge has passed away. He headed which Central Pay Commission?
5. The world’s largest solar park has launched in which state?
6. Which country’s team has won the 2018 IBSF Snooker Team World Cup?
7. Which Bollywood personality has won the lifetime achievement award at the 2018 ‘Political and Public Life Awards’ in UK?
8. The 2018 cultural festival ‘India by the Nile’ will be held in which country?
9. Which Indian woman wrestler has clinched India’s first gold at the 2018 Senior Asian Wrestling Championships?
10. Who has been elected as the new president of Republic of Armenia?