GK & Current Affairs Quiz: March 01, 2018
1. Which state government has recently set up toll-free helpline to provide information to students?
2. Which city hosted the 27th Technological Conference of IJIRA on Shaping the Future of Jute?
3. What is the Zero Discrimination Day campaign for year 2018?
4. India will provide how much amount of financial assistance to Jordan in the form of vaccines and medicines for 2018?
5. Arabinda Muduli, the noted bhajan singer has passed away. He belonged to which state?
6. Which Indian naval command has conducted tri-Services maritime exercise ‘Paschim Leher (XPL -18)’ in the Arabian Sea?
7. India has successfully test-fired Anti Tank Guided Missiles (ATGM) Nag in desert conditions. The Nag missile has been developed by which Indian organisation?
8. The 42nd Civil Accounts Day (CAD-2018) is celebrated on which date in India?
9. The Nathpa Jhakri Dam (NJD) is built across which river in Himachal Pradesh?
10. The All India Radio and National Book Trust (NBT) has signed a MoU to preserve and promote cultural heritage. Where is the headquarters of NBT located?