GK & Current Affairs Quiz: May 14, 2018
1. Which country to host the 2018 meeting of the BIMSTEC Sub-Group on Prevention of Illicit Trafficking in Narcotic Drugs, Psychotropic Substances and precursor Chemicals?
2. Which Bollywood personality has been honoured with the Swara Mauli award?
3. Kalasala Babu, the noted Malayalam film-theatre actor has passed away. He belonged to which state?
4. Mansoor Ahmed, the legendary hockey player has passed away. He belonged to which country?
5. Which of the following is the China’s first home-built aircraft carrier that recently started sea trials?
6. The UNDP has proposed to set up skill development centre in which Indian city to empower vulnerable and marginalised women?
7. Which Indian city hosted the first meeting of the BIMSTEC Working Group on Customs Cooperation?
8. Nandram Das Bairagi, the noted Hindi film lyricist has passed away. He hailed from which state?
9. The Rehala Waterfalls is located in which state?
10. What is the theme of the 2018 World Thalassaemia Day (WTD)?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »