GK & Current Affairs Quiz: April 04, 2018
1. Which high-powered committee has been formed by the Union government to examine CBSE’s exam conduct process?
2. Which state government has rolled out ‘Rupashree Scheme’ for marriage of poor girls?
3. Which of the following places to host Asia’s largest startup ecosystem congregation “Huddle Kerala”?
4. What is the theme of the 2018 World Autism Awareness Day (WAAD)?
5. S. Madhavan, who passed away recently, was the veteran politician of which party?
6. Who is the newly appointed President of National Association of Software and Service Companies (NASSCOM)?
7. Which institute has been adjudged the overall best Indian university in National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF-2018)?
8. Rosemary DiCarlo, who has become the first woman to head UN political affairs, is belong to which country?
9. Which country to host the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) Mid-Term Ministerial Conference 2018?
10. What is the India’s rank in global startup ecosystem in 2017, as per latest Startupblink report?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|