GK & Current Affairs Quiz: April 01-03, 2018
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which of the following cities has become the India’s first city to switch from BS-IV grade fuels to BS-VI (equivalent to fuel meeting Euro-VI emission norms)?
2. Who has been chosen for the prestigious J.C. Daniel Award for 2017?
3. Who has won the 2018 men’s singles Miami Open tennis tournament?
4. Who will lead the Indian delegation in the 7th Moscow Conference on International Security (MCIS – 2018)?
5. Who has been appointed the protem Chairman of the Lalit Kala Akademi?
6. According to recent data released by Indian Cellular Association (ICA), India has acquired what position in the world in producing mobile phones?
7. Who has been adjudged ‘Sportsperson of the Year’ at the Telangana Sports Journalists Association annual awards for 2017?
8. Which football team has won the 72nd edition of Santosh Trophy Football tournament 2018?
9. C V Rajendran, who passed away recently, was the famous personality from which field?
10. Who has won the 2018 women’s singles Miami Open tennis tournament?