GK & Current Affairs Quiz: March 30-31, 2018
1. Who has been appointed as the new Director-General of the National Testing Agency (NTA)?
2. The Union Cabinet has approved formulation of a new Integrated Scheme for School Education by subsuming which of the following schemes?
3. The Union Cabinet has approved MoU between India and SACEP for cooperation on oil and chemical pollution in the South Asian Seas Region. What does ‘SACEP’ stands for?
4. Who has been elected as the new President of Egypt?
5. Which union ministry has recently joined hands with Ministry of Power to support household electrification scheme ‘Saubhagya’?
6. R K Dorendra Singh, who passed away recently, was the former Chief Minister of which state?
7. Who has been appointed as the new Deputy Election Commissioner of India?
8. Which state government has recently raised retirement age of state govt employees from 60 to 62 years?
9. Who has been appointed as the new Joint Secretary of 15th Finance Commission of India?
10. The Rangit dam is build across which tributary of Tista River in Sikkim?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 600/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »