GK & Current Affairs Quiz: March 17, 2018
1. Which state government will colloborate with Regional Integrated Multi-Hazard Early Warning System (RIMES) for disaster management?
2. What is the India’s rank in the WEF Energy Transition Index 2018?
3. Which state has become the first Indian state to conduct a household survey exclusively to estimate the Multidimensional Poverty Index (MPI) at the state and district levels?
4. Who has been appointed as the new Ambassador of India to the Republic of Belarus?
5. Which Indian short film has won Best Film Award at Best of India Short Film Festival in Los Angeles?
6. Which Indian film has bagged the Grand Prix de Montreal award at the 21st Festival International du Film Pour Enfants de Montréal Film (FIFEM)?
7. Which Indian para-athlete has recently secured the No. 1 rank in Asia in F53 Javelin category?
8. The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has launched a mobile app ‘Lost and Found’ for lost items at airports across India. The CISF is directly under which Union Ministry?
9. Which India’s neighboring country will be recommended for graduation from UN’s Least Developed Country (LDC) category?
10. M Sukumaran, the renowned Malayalam author passed away. He was native of which state?