GK & Current Affairs Quiz: November 09, 2017
1. Which Insurance Company has won the “2017 General Insurance Company of the Year” at the 21st Asia Insurance Industry Awards?
2. Which is the official mascot of the 2017 AIBA Youth Women’s World Boxing Championship?
3. Which committee has been constituted by the Union Government to continuously monitor the solutions to air pollution?
4. Which IIT institute to host the Blockchain summit and hackathon, which will be organised by NITI Aayog?
5. Shahzar Rizvi is associated with which sports?
6. Which state government will set up village climate resilient committees for adopting different agricultural practices?
7. Who has won the 2017 Women’s singles National Badminton Championships?
8. The Mathikettan Shola National Park (MSNS) is located in which state?
9. Which state government has launched She Pad scheme for school girls?
10. The 5th meeting of Nepal-India Oversight Mechanism was held in which city?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 600/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »