GK & Current Affairs Quiz: March 16, 2018
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. The 2018 Krishi Unnati Mela has started in which city?
2. The 5th edition of Nadi Mahotsava has started in which district of Madhya Pradesh?
3. Which Indian city has topped the 5th edition of Janaagraha’s Annual Survey of India’s City-Systems (ASICS) 2017?
4. Who has been named as the ‘Cricketer of the Year’ in the 6th edition of Wisden India Almanack 2018?
5. Which Indian chessmaster has clinched the 33rd Reykjavik Open Chess Tournament 2018?
6. India’s first cloned Assamese buffalo male calf ‘Sach-Gaurav’ has born in which state?
7. The International Air Transport Association (IATA) has recently partnered with civil aviation ministry in India. Where is the headquarters of IATA?
8. India has signed how much amount of loan agreement with Asian Development Bank (ADB) to improve rail infrastructure?
9. Which state is hosting the 105th edition of the Indian Science Congress (ISC-2018)?
10. Which country to host the 17th Annual Conference of International Competition Network 2018 (ICN2018)?