GK & Current Affairs Quiz: February 26, 2018
1. The Indian Navy will host the multi-national MILAN series of exercises in which state/UT?
2. Who has been elected the new Deputy Prime Minister of Australia?
3. TSR Subramanian, who passed away recently, was the well-known former secretary in which department of India?
4. What is the theme of the 21st National conference on e-Governance 2018?
5. Who has won the gold in the men’s event at the IDBI Federal Life Insurance New Delhi Marathon 2018?
6. Bhanu Kumar Shastri, who passed away recently, was the former MP of which constituency in Rajasthan?
7. The Aditya Birla Idea Payments Bank has started operations. As per which section of the Banking Regulation Act 1949, the RBI issued licence to the bank?
8. Which country has been elected as the vice-president of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF)?
9. The Assam government will observe ‘Rhino Day’ on which date to generate public awareness on protection of the one-horned pachyderm?
10. The Jawahar Sagar Dam is built across which river in Rajasthan?