GK & Current Affairs Quiz: October 18, 2017
1. Which union minister has signed pact with Japan for a Technical Intern Training Program (TITP)?
2. Which of the following commodity exchange has launched India’s first commodity options in gold?
3. Which online campaign has launched by Union Ministry of Women and Child Development (WCD) to end gender bias in women against women?
4. Who has won the 2017 Man Booker Prize?
5. The Chhilchhila Wildlife Sanctuary (CWS) is located in which state?
6. The 2017 International Day for the Eradication of Poverty (IDEP) is observed on which date?
7. Which e-commerce company has tied up with Union Ministry of Textile to promote handloom industry?
8. Who has been chosen for the 2017 Padma Prabha Puraskaram?
9. Who has become the India’s first-ever woman wrestler to sign for World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE)?
10. Shamsher Khan, who passed away recently, was associated with which sports?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 750/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »