GK & Current Affairs Quiz: July 10, 2017
1. Which city is hosting the National Conference of NITI Aayog?
2. Who has become first Indian to finish toughest cycle race Race Across America (RAAM) in solo category?
3. Who has been appointed as the head of the Indian consulate in New York?
4. Who is the newly elected President of Mongolia?
5. Sumita Sanyal, who passed away recently, was associated to which field?
6. Which steel firm has won the Prime Minister’s trophy for ‘Best Performing Integrated Steel Plant’ in 2015-16?
7. Who is the newly appointed director-general of the Directorate of Revenue Intelligence (DRI)?
8. Which IIT institute hosted the 2017 International Conference on Financial Markets and Corporate Finance?
9. Sudha Singh, who has won gold at the 2017 Asian Athletics Championships (AAC), is associated with which sports?
10. Who is the newly elected president of the National Rifle Association of India (NRAI)?