GK & Current Affairs Quiz: October 19-22, 2017
1. The first-ever International tri services joint exercise “INDRA – 2017” has started between which of the following countries?
2. Who has been appointed as the new chairman of World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD)?
3. Prof. Hans Joachim Schellnhuber has won the 2017 Blue Planet Prize. He hails from which country?
4. Which Indian-American personality has won the 2017 Discovery Education 3M Young Scientist Challenge?
5. As per RBI’s revised guidelines on interest subvention scheme, banks will provide funds to women SHGs in rural areas at how much percentage under DAY-NRLM for FY18?
6. Which country to host 4th ADMM (ASEAN Defence Ministers’ Meeting)-Plus meeting 2017?
7. Roy Dotrice, the veteran actor passed away. He hailed from which country?
8. Which state government has launched Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojna (BBY) for farmers?
9. The National Police Commemoration Day (NPCD) is observed on which date in India?
10. Which committee has been constituted to select candidate for post of editor-in-chief of Rajya Sabha TV (RSTV)?