GK & Current Affairs Quiz: April 26, 2017
1. Which country has appointed Hana Khatib as first female judge in its Muslim sharia court system?
2. Man Kaur, who has won Gold at the 2017 World Masters Games, is associated with which sports?
3. What is the theme of the 2017 World Intellectual Property Day (WIPD)?
4. Which state will become the first Indian state to invite all Twitter and Facebook users to interact with the Chief Minister (CM)?
5. Who is the newly elected President of Amateur Kabaddi Federation of India (AKFI)?
6. The International conference on “Dara Shikoh – Reclaiming Spiritual Legacy of India” will be held in which city?
7. Who has been conferred with the Ghantasala national award?
8. The World Lab Animal Day (WLAD) is observed on which day?
9. CREDAI has recently inked MOU with SBI for concessional loan for housing projects. Where is the headquarters of CREDAI?
10. The 15th edition of Indo-French naval exercise ‘Varuna’ has started in which of the following sea ports?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|