GK & Current Affairs Quiz: November 16, 2017
1. Which country has recently declared Yoga as sports activity?
2. Which is the India’s longest expressway that will soon provide free Wi-Fi services along its length?
3. Who has been appointed as the president of the 36th International Geological Congress (IGC – 2020)?
4. Kunwar Narayan, who passed away recently, was associated with which field?
5. Which Indian personality has been appointed as advisory board member of the Financial Stability Institute (FSI) of the BIS?
6. Who will be honoured with the Personality of the Year Award at the IFFI 2017?
7. The 2017 National Press Day (NPD) is celebrated on which date in India?
8. Which Indian city to host the 5th edition of Global Conference on Cyberspace (GCCS-2017)?
9. Who has been chosen by the Andhra Pradesh Govt for the 2016 NTR National Film Award?
10. The Gajner Wildlife Sanctuary (GWS) is located in which state?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »