GK & Current Affairs Quiz: April 12, 2018
1. India has recently signed pact with which country to promote mineral exploration?
2. What is the India’s rank in the latest 2018 Index of Economic Freedom?
3. Who has been appointed the new Director General of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)?
4. Who has been appointed the new Secretary of the Department of Biotechnology (DBT)?
5. Which state is hosting the 10th edition of a biennial exhibition of weapons and military hardware “DefExpo India- 2018”?
6. Who authored the book “India’s Heritage of Gharana Music: Pandits of Gwalior”?
7. Rahul Aware clinched gold in which men’s freestyle wrestling category at the Gold Coast Commonwealth Games 2018?
8. ISRO has successfully launched navigation satellite IRNSS-1I into the orbit from which launch vehicle?
9. Which Indian-origin scientist has launched the world’s first microfactory to help tackle e-waste hazard?
10. Which IIT institute has installed India’s first 5G radio laboratory?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 750/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »