GK & Current Affairs Quiz: April 13, 2018
1. Who has been conferred with the 2017 Dadasaheb Phalke Award?
2. Which movie bagged the best film award at the 65th National Film Awards for 2017?
3. Who has become the India’s youngest-ever gold medallist at the Commonwealth Games (CWG)?
4. Who will head a task force for fast-tracking roll-out of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) technology?
5. Which movie bagged the Nargis Dutt Award for Best Film on National Integration at the 65th National Film Awards 2017?
6. Which neighbouring country of India has decided to end reservation in Government jobs?
7. Bajrang Punia has won gold medal in which men’s freestyle wrestling category at the Gold Coast Commonwealth Games 2018?
8. Which movie has won the Indira Gandhi Award For Best Debut Film of a Director at the 65th National Film Awards for 2017?
9. Who authored the book “Matmagi Manipur-The first Manipuri Feature Film”?
10. RBI has tightened reporting norms for LRS under which an individual can transfer upto 2,50,000 US Dollars abroad in a year. What does “LRS” stands for?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »