GK & Current Affairs Quiz: June 14, 2018
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. The Union Cabinet has recently approved the final extension of tenure of the Commission constituted to examine the issue of Sub-categorization within OBCs in the Central List. The Commission is headed by whom?
2. The Union Cabinet has approved the nomination of which Union ministry as the ex-officio Chairman of North Eastern Council (NEC)?
3. Which Indian personality has been honoured with Japan’s prestigious Nikkei Asia Prize under ‘Culture and Community’ category?
4. Who has assumed charge as new Secretary in Ministry of Coal?
5. Which state government has initiated a ‘water literacy’ campaign to create awareness about the importance of water conservation in the State?
6. The Arunachal Pradesh government has inked an agreement with which state-based Smart Village Movement (SVM) for its smart village initiative?
7. What is the India’s rank in the Global Environment Performance Index 2018, as per latest released State of India’s Environment (SoE) 2018 in Figures by Down To Earth magazine?
8. Who has become the first-ever Indian batsman to score a century in the first session of a Test match?
9. Which country has approved a deal to sale of AH-64E Apache attack helicopters to India for $930 million?
10. What is the theme of the 2018 World Blood Donor Day (WBDD)?