GK & Current Affairs Quiz: June 13, 2018
1. India hosted the 10th meeting of Global Alliance to Eliminate Lymphatic Filariasis (GAELF-2018). The Lymphatic Filariasis (LF) is spread by which mosquito?
2. Shahzahan Bachchu, the prominent writer and publisher has passed away. He was native of which country?
3. Gavit Murali Kumar clinched a gold in men’s 10,000 metre race at the 2018 Gouden Spike meeting in The Netherlands. He was native of which state?
4. Ramchandra Bainda, who passed away recently, was the former BJP MP from which Lok Sabha constituency of Haryana?
5. Saweety Boora, who claimed gold at 2018 Umakhanov Memorial Tournament, is associated with which sports?
6. Which country to host the 2018 International Conference on Information and Communication Technology (ICT)?
7. The Union government has added which of the following iconic sites in 3rd phase of its flagship project of Swachh Iconic Places (SIP)?
8. Mulubha Jadeja, who passed away recently, was associated with which sports?
9. Which of the following countries to host the 23rd FIFA World Cup 2026?
10. The Ethipothala Falls is located in which state?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|