GK & Current Affairs Quiz: June 02-03, 2018
1. The first official World Bicycle Day (WBD-2018) is observed on which date?
2. India has recently signed Mutual Recognition Agreement (MRA) in nursing with which country?
3. Which state government has launched the scheme “Gopabandhu Sambadika Swasthya Bima Yojana” for journalists?
4. Kendrick Lamar has been honoured with the 2018 Pulitzer Prize for music. He belongs to which country?
5. Which automobile company has signed a MoU with Maharashtra government to promote e-Mobility in the State?
6. Who has been appointed as the new Director General of the Geological Survey of India (GSI)?
7. Who has been sworn in as the new Prime Minister of Italy?
8. Under whose chairmanship executive committee has been constituted by the Union Government to spread Mahatma Gandhi’s legacy among people?
9. The India Meteorological Department (IMD) has launched a new EPS to predict severity and intensity of weather. What does “EPS” stands for?
10. Who of the following has been conferred with the ‘Santokbaa Humanitarian’ award 2018?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 600/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »