GK & Current Affairs Quiz: May 01, 2018
1. The 9th India Japan Energy Dialogue 2018 was held in which city?
2. Who has won the best actor award at the 2018 Dadasaheb Phalke Awards?
3. Anikta Raina, who has been included in the Government of India (GoI)’s Target Olympic Podium Scheme (TOPS), is associated with which sports?
4. Who has become the principal director general of the Press Information Bureau (PIB)?
5. Guruji Ravinder Sharma, the renowned artist-philosopher has passed away. He belonged to which state?
6. Which city to host the 15th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas (PBS-2019)?
7. What is theme of 2018 International Labour Day?
8. P P Lakshaman, who passed away recently, was associated with which sports?
9. The first-ever joint Army exercise “Harimau Shakti 2018” has started between India and which country?
10. The Lakhwar dam is built across which river in Uttarkhand?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »