GK & Current Affairs Quiz: February 21, 2018
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which Empowered Expert Committee (EEC) has been constituted by the University Grants Commission (UGC)?
2. Which union minister has launched New Swajal Project in Uttarkashi district of Uttarakhand?
3. Which country has recently declared to impose a ‘carbon tax’ from 2019 to cut its greenhouse gas emissions?
4. Which committee has been constituted by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to look into bank frauds?
5. Which country has won the 5th Commonwealth bridge championship 2018?
6. Which telecom company has signed pact with Japan’s NTT AT for futuristic technologies & 5G test?
7. Which country is hosting the 22nd edition of the World Congress on Information Technology (WCIT-2018)?
8. Which city is hosting the 2018 Sanskriti Mahotsav ‘Swachhagrah – Bapu ko Kaaryaanjali”?
9. The Union Cabinet has recently approved Silkyara Bend-Barkot Tunnel as part of ‘Chardham Mahamarg Pariyojana’. The tunnel is located in which state?
10. Where is the headquarters of the Centre for Policy Research (CPR)?