GK & Current Affairs Quiz: February 13, 2018
1. Who will be the first female Hindu lawmaker in Pakistan since 1947?
2. Who has been honored with the 2018 Ibrahim Prize for Achievement in African Leadership?
3. Who has become the first Indian golfer to qualify for the China Ladies PGA Tour?
4. Johann Johannsson, the renowned musician has passed away. He hailed from which country?
5. What is the theme of the 2018 World Radio Day (WRD)?
6. Which Indian city has been named in the list of 15 wealthiest cities globally, as per latest report by New World Wealth?
7. K P Ramanunni has been conferred with the 2017 Sahitya Akademi Award for Malayalam literature. He hails from which state?
8. Parbati Ghose, who passed away recently, was the first female filmmaker of which state?
9. The Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering (CIAE) is located in which city?
10. Who has been conferred with the 2017 Sahitya Akademi Award for Assamese literature?