GK & Current Affairs Quiz: February 20, 2018
You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test.
1. Which city is hosting the National conference on doubling farmers income?
2. Which city is hosting the regional conference of southern states on water resources?
3. Which committee has been constituted by the Union Government to study Brahmaputra and flood control measures in Assam?
4. The UK – India Joint research projects on clean water & energy has launched in which city?
5. M.S. Anantharaman, who passed away, was noted personality of which musical instrument?
6. Who has won the 2018 Rotterdam Open men’s singles tennis tournament?
7. Which company has got audio-visual production rights of the 11th of the Indian Premier League (IPL-2018)?
8. Which of the following start-ups has been recognized as the Startup of the Year 2017?
9. Which country to host global World Environment Day (WED-2018) celebrations?
10. Which film has won the best film award at the 71st British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTA) Awards?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »