GK & Current Affairs Quiz: February 19, 2018
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which city is hosting the World Congress on Information Technology?
2. Gundu Hanumantha Rao, who passed away recently, was associated with which field?
3. The 44th Khajuraho Dance Festival 2018 will held in which district of Madhya Pradesh?
4. Who will be the new Chairman of the Indian Council of Historical Research (ICHR)?
5. Which online payment service provider has partnered with Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) for deployment of PoS terminals?
6. Which state to have India’s first artificial intelligence centre?
7. Didier Lockwood, the noted jazz violinist has passed away. He hailed from which country?
8. The Botanical Survey of India (BSI) and UK’s Natural History Museum (NHM) have signed pact for cooperation in the field of genetic/taxonomic studies. Where is the headquarters of BSI?
9. What is the theme of the World Day of Social Justice 2018?
10. The Kallanai Dam is built across which river in Tamil Nadu?