GK & Current Affairs Quiz: January 19, 2018
1. What is the India’s economic growth forecast for FY19, as per latest report by India Ratings and Research (Ind-Ra)?
2. Which state government has launched Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojna to promote climate-resilient agriculture?
3. Which of the following countries has recently joined the Australia Group export control regime?
4. The 13th Raising Day of National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) has celebrated on which date?
5. Which union minister has recently launched 100 accessible websites for Divyangs?
6. The Union Government will set up how much amount of Solar Development Fund (SDF) for financing solar projects?
7. Who has been appointed as new CMD of Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Ltd (SPMCIL)?
8. Pt Buddhadev Dasgupta, who passed away recently, was a well-known maestro of which musical instrument?
9. Who has led Indian delegation at the 2018 Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) military cooperation meeting?
10. The Central Institute of Road Transport (CIRT) is located in which city?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »